Mother Nature

/
1 Comments

Recently I have been getting very strong messages from MOTHER NATURE. She is calling me to be with her. She wants me to spend more time and share more energy with her. She says I have to prepare for what is coming. To deal with it I need her help. I also need to trust and believe that all will be fine. She reminds me to love myself first and share the love as well. 
Outside my window.
It was not surprising that I began to spend hours looking at the trees outside my window..! I get lost in them and then different kinds of input to the senses seem to overwhelm me. The wind shaking up the leaves, the loud rustling sound they are making, the rain drenching them, the dim sunlight glowing off them. My mind goes into over drive... I am thinking of everything I possibly can, all at once. Then suddenly I go completely blank. Now I am not thinking, i am just looking. Its a different sensation to describe,  but its AMAZING! I can see everything in front of me but I cannot seem to think of it. My mind has finally given up. Like an overloaded machine that just conks off.  
Trees can be silent.  
I could not be more grateful to the conking off. In that complete silence inside I actually saw, I actually heard. I saw how the tree just stood there enjoying itself in all that was happening around it. It played with the wind and the rain. I enjoyed itself. It got refreshed and happier at the end of it. It was like a group of children had come out to play. And they knew JUST how to make the most of their time together. THATS WHAT I WAS BEING TAUGHT. To just allow things to happen. To play along and enjoy it. To hold my center in a raging storm. Cant say I have not been taught all of this before, but this time it seemed to reach somewhere deeper. And its been hammered hard each minute. 

I am reading the signs, loud and clear. I have suddenly started hearing form the Herbs, left right and center. Did a class a couple of days ago, found an online school specializing in it and was lead to register with it, The nature cards jumped out at me, and so much more. The cards had a special message for me. They have told me to pick one each day and observe the day. Not lead it, just observe it. I have also been guided to help others with messages that might be waiting for them. 
Trees Danse
I have decided to do three, 1 card, reading, each day, for anyone who may want them starting today. I look forward to what is in store for everyone and me. Mother Nature sure knows how to reach teh one she wants to. :) 

Much love and light 
Shakti

Aum Namaha Shivaya ~*~


You may also like

1 comment: