Lamps

/
0 Comments
I love lamps... They fascinate me. This morning, with so much rain, my room is a lovely dark spot. The perfect time to light a lamp and cuddle in with the lappy or a book, {Am reading about advance soap making stuff lately :D}, and a cup of green tea. I turned on the lamp by my bed and fell totally in love with it all over again. Could not leave out the other ones now could I? So my table lamp and then my ritual area lamp. It was lovely to click all of them. I just had to share :) 
The one by the bed
This is the on by the bed. Nice and bright so I can read at night. Oooo that rhymes... Nice and BRIGHT so I can read at NIGHT :P This was a gift by a long lost friend Hrishita Bhatt. I love how this lamp creates patterns on the wall. Its magickal. 
The one on the table.
YES ITS PURPLE..! Just like the rest of my room is :D I love the actual leaf in its weaving. This was a gift by all the girls when I met them the first time. Shifa, Saloni, Dinka and Farheen. Sweta, who was family by then. had told them... "Di's room is purple... She loves purple, Lets give her something Purple." Hehehheehehh The most lovely and delicate lamp woven in jute and has 2 shades to it. Perfect for simple lighting with soft music and some aroma oil in my favorite burner. :) 
The one in the ritual area.
The ritual area does not need a very strong light. I use it only before and after ritual mostly, its dark during. This is a perfect lamp for that area and its placed in the corner such that you can hardly see it if its not lit up. I love the warm shades and design this lamp has. It was a gift by my ex sister in law, Reshma :)  It has some loving memories :) 

Ohh. I just realized.. ALL MY LAMPS ARE GIFTS! heeheheheheh How very cool :) Love everyone who gives me such thoughtfully perfect presents. Make me want to rhyme again :D 

Lamp light in the night,
I pray thee keep everything in sight!

Lots of love and LIGHT
Aum Namaha Shivaya ~*~


You may also like

No comments: