PRAYER

/
5 Comments
I DO NOT watch the news or read the newspaper. It always so full of the negativity that people are spreading around. I live in my own world and its beautiful. There are things that don't usually reach my world when I could get negatively affected. But if they do... I know I have something to work with there. The story of the gang rape in delhi seemed to cut thru the walls of my world and affect me big time. 

I read about it at night, just before I was about to go to sleep. I COULD NOT SLEEP! Being an extremely visual person, I automatically SAW everything I read. I tried to remove it from my mind's eye and fall asleep, but I woke up in 45 minutes. Could not sleep again. Did something to occupy my mind for about 2 hours and then tried again. 45 minutes and I was wide awake. Then sleeping made no sense. I was blank. I did not know how I should feel. Anger and pain was the obvious choice and so was helplessness, shame and sorryness. But I was blank. I just stared into the skies and..... stared some more. 

For a few days after this I had shoved the incident to a remote corner of the mind where it just could not  be reached. I had to work. I had a lot of stuff to finish and this would come in the way. But last night it all came back. I had finished everything I had to do and finally my mind was free. I was too tired to read or even watch tv. I just wanted to hit the sac. Out came the memories and visuals I had hidden away so well and were added with the fact that the girl had died. I have a very different P.O.V. on death. So in my heart I prayed for the girl to have a happy journey home. 

A part of me knows that before that soul came down to earth, she had decided on al of this , just like we all do. But as a human being it s a horrible feeling to know that this level will have to reached to teach others a lesson. Now I kept asking myself, IS THERE SOMETHING WE CAN DO TO CHANGE IT, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE? I cannot take the law in my hands. I cannot make sure every woman is taught and proficient at self protection. I cannot make sure I stop such incident before it happens. So what am I left with? A silent walk that turns to an interview with the stars and a whisper while u walk do? NO... Its not what I want to do. SO WHAT THEN??? 

I looked around me and I looked within me... What could I do? I realized that my power was the creator and his energy. But how will that help? If I tell people that I want to pray and hope that others will join in, they will say "Yeah right, like that will help." Its considered a sign of weakness. When you cannot do anything, you pray! Do I believe that? NO... I pray for everything and I have a beautiful and blessed life. 


People don't know anything about me. They think I am like the characters I play. No one is looking beyond that. I dont care. But I'll let you in on a deep secret of my life... I am the biggest miracle alive and the most Blessed one! All because of prayer. I have had so much change and work because of just prayer. SO I WILL PRAY, YET AGAIN! And I know it will work. I hope more people will come be a part of it so that the power of the energy I am starting to send in the direction of safety and protection will be GREATER than the negative one. I will cover the world in protection and help what ever I can.

Care to join me??



Lots of love and Prayer
Shakti ~*~


You may also like

5 comments:

  1. I will pray with you, Shakti. We can't change the entire world, you and I, but if we change our own immediate environment for the better, perhaps the people next to us will be inspired to do the same. Then the people next to them will be inspired . . . and the people next to them.

    We have to start somewhere!

    Hugs and love,
    Raushanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd you on the prayers and its powers.....like you, i too feel iam the biggest miracle alive...i was seriously and critically ill few years back and if i am alive today its only a miracle and the prayers....at every point in my life prayers have worked, i could feel the miracle or the impossible happen before my eyes....


    "People don't know anything about me. They think I am like the characters I play. No one is looking beyond that"----i dont think thats true...the moment i set foot on this blog, i knew theres more to you than meets the eye...the depth of your thoughts are amazing, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, i am your fan after watching Mahiway, all the episodes back to back on youtube....you are the most natural actress i have comeacross in TV or in Indian cinema...wish you a great year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I have been thinking about the same, dnt know how to come in terms with all this , yesterday i took the news paper in my hand, which read the girl passed away & was cremated in a hush hush situation , well may be the family wanted it this way I thought they had too much to deal with. Then again i saw headlines of at least 3-4 more rape cases since the Delhi rape case. After that I didn't know what to feel or think. Then I read ur blog & yes , felt nice, I could see a positive line some where, my mind didn't race to find peace, I cud now think positive as there was some one else wanting the same.I have prayed for the girl but also wud love to pray for the entire world for everyone who needs care,love & protection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rushana, ZB and Neha :) Will soon put an event that hopes to bring together people for the prayer, no matter where on earth you are. :) Hope to see you there :)

    Blessed Be :)

    ReplyDelete