The TRUTH

/
3 Comments
Sometimes there is so much we don't see. We let go of things without actually knowing what they really mean to us. We have to slow down. We have to take a moment. We have to reach the TRUTH -- each time. Its never that easy. But as we do it each time, we grow into it. I have seen sides of me die, just because I wanted to see the truth.Its so naked. Its just so .... so..... just there. Its hiding behind nothing. The irony, we say we are looking, honestly, we are hiding and behind soooooooo much. 

Today I understand what the greats means when they said,"Only if you die to yourself, do you come alive to the truth." I never really knew me, not at all! Was busy looking at myself from the eyes of the people around. Their idea of what I was, of what I should be, of what was right for me... etc! Now everything is falling off. The other is remaining the other, specially in this case. Somewhere I know that we are one, but on a level that they may not even have started looking at, leave alone experiencing. Now, me saying that has always felt like I was feeling superior. I would feel horrible when I thought like that. But Its not the truth! "I AM" like that. I have allowed myself to look beyond what everyone normally does.  think differently, I believe in different things. When I think or say that it's not a gloat, its the TRUTH. My truth. I enjoy counting my blessings and I am not very fond of competing with the others. To me... only "I" matter. 

I took my time introspecting this "I". Finally the realization said but one thing," I am my only connect to myself." No one outside of me could bring me to "ME". No matter what the method, what their plan of action. Only I was to to introduce me to myself. Gradually I have begun to listen to myself. Now a days I have amazing conversations with me. I think it all started with a simple realization that I already knew myself -- I had just forgotten! I know what makes me "ME", not anyone else. Not someone "others" want me to me. To the normal person I am weird. I am not what a regular 32 year old should be in my circumstances. Thing that are important to me are pretty much useless to everyone else. But they feed "ME". They allow me the freedom I have always wanted. They allow me to smile reasonlessly, they allow me to be by own guide. They allow me to me my Divine Self. 

They allow me to love "ME" like I truly am!

Really "ME"



You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This was absolutely beautiful. The truth. Raw & honest. Love your blogs, Di! Always make me ponder & give me a chance to have a conversation with myself. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superbbbbbb luv u my angel.. <3 mahi.. :)

    ReplyDelete