Forever...

/
1 Comments
I came back from Manali about a month ago. I know I should have written earlier, but it took me this much time to really settle in. I had taken up the project coz I love the mountains and I was told that the feeling of forever was to be shared, once again. :) You know me , I'm a sucker for love!!! So off I went... looking for FOREVER!

I found it everywhere. :) In the mountains I could see each day from my balcony. They changed with the changing sun and moon. They changed with the changing weather. They changed with every cloud. But they stood there, FOREVER! 
With the Snow
With the Clouds


With the Sun
I am very connected to hearts. Call it a little girl thing, call it a fairy tale, call it what you will. But the fact is that even today a part of me relates love to a heart. I saw them everywhere. Be it the stone tiles of my balcony, in the shape of the flower atop a mountain 8000ft above sea level or the mud outside the temple closest to our hotel. There were always there, FOREVER!
The Flower on the Mountain

 
The Tile in the Balcony
The mud outside the Temple
I have long believed in soul connections and past lives. I think we have known each from the beginning of time. We keep coming back to help and support each other all the time. As pre planned, I met.. or should I say re-met one such soul. We recognized each other and when we acknowledged it, he said to me... " Feels like I have known you FOREVER!" 
... ... ...

There were so many more things that I can think of. But if I start putting them here, I'll end up taking FOREVER!!! 
Blessed Be )O(

Much love and light 
Aum Namaha Shivaya  ~*~

Jai Ma Kali  _*_


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. somebody who has discovered so much of love within herself, will surely see hearts everywhere, in every form! God Bless you always. I feel like getting in touch with you and sharing my problems, feel like you'll be able to guide me thru..

    ReplyDelete