I give up..!

/
1 Comments
In absolute bliss, in total surrender… I have always called out to you. Seen you in every one and every thing. Its always been you. Its only been you. Many are the emotions that I have called out to you with… somehow its just been many faces and many many names. Many ages and many colors. In all of it… have tried to reach you. I know you are in there some place. How do I reach you if they don’t even know you exist? They wont allow me in, they fight me, they run away, they hurt me. There are so many excuses…!

I can hear you say.. I am looking in the wrong places. If I can find you in a plant or a chair, why not in them? This is not fair… you set me out on a quest, looking for you, and then you hide in the most obvious places. You remind me of all this and even show me proof and glimpses…! Yet you remain out of reach…! Now I am helpless and almost destroyed… the game has lasted WAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG… I give up. Now I only want to wait with shut eyes. Nothing makes any sense any more. I see you and yet I cant… I cant… touch you..! I hear you and I taste you, I smell you, I feel you… AND YET… your not here..! I am tired… I give up!

Come if you will…
Hide if you must…
Promise to love me always…!

Shakti


You may also like

1 comment: