Love from everywhere.....

/
2 Comments
I was still reeling with the effects of the meditation when I entered the book shop, again. I went straight to the counter and gestured for the Ma there to give me the books I had put aside. She promptly did. She billed them and put book marks in them as well…! I loved the book marks. They feel very special. These are the 3 that I got.



I was ready to leave and she stopped me. “The Master is guiding me to give you a book. Please allow me.” I smiled and nodded. She came back in a flash with the book she has been guided to. When she gave it to me, I was surprised. But then on second thought it was just what had been coming all day. She saw the moment I had and said just one thing, “ When the Master shows you the path, don’t think so much, just blindly follow it.” She was sooooo right. I was not only being given a path now I had the manual to understanding it.

I was ecstatic…! Everything was adding up to complete a plan that I was being given for the next phase of my life and LOVE was the only way to go. I went back the way I had come and realized that it was time for the 2nd silent sitting in the Samadhi. I headed straight back. I put everything on the side, the bag, the books, my mind and even my fears to a point. I went back in. And bravely, this time I looked the books in the eye. I could see them smiling and welcoming me. It was like they were saying, “ Welcome to being who you have always been.” I had a broad smile on my lips, as if thanking them for having found me again.

As I reached inside I saw that the same space that I had been sitting in earlier was vacant, even now. Actually it was the same place that I usually got even when I was living there. The feeling was that of being in a place where I had already been and that it recognized me. Upon sitting there I took a few minutes just to look into the eyes of the Master. They were so deep and telling, no matter what picture you looked at them in. The love that they were, was just something else. it instantly got tears to my eyes. I closed them and went in, with this beautiful feeling in my heart. There was complete silence. I did not ask… I was not told…!

This time it was the beauty of the most amazing physical sensation. There was a cool and warm feeling in the heart, both at the same time. Actually I was a bit confused for I could not make out whether it was hot or cold, all I knew was that it was there. It made itself apparent in waves. As my awareness towards grew, so did that feeling. Gradually my entire torso was tingling with it. In a bit my neck and also my face and head were alive with the feeling. The base of my spine felt a thud and my hands and feet also began to tingle. In a few moments, I was one big being full of tingles…! I felt light and almost like I was floating. It was such a beautiful feeling. There was nothing there… just plain floating.

I had decided to ask questions and I wanted to… but the feeling answered them all. I was being told to “GO WITH THE FLOW”. I always thought I was good at it, but this was a different level. It was an assurance that I would be taken care of and no matter what… I was always protected. I don’t know how long it lasted, but when it came to an end, I wanted more. Truly, it had lasted longer then it should have. Only because the fellow who was to tinkle the bells had fallen asleep. It may have been wrong on his part but I saw it as a sign of love. Of Divine Love… telling me that I could be with it as much as I liked and this was just the beginning. There was much more arranged and I was going to be happily surprised. I opened my eyes and looked straight into His…! He just stayed there looking at me in all love and compassion. Unwilling, I got up and stepped out.

I was back in the corridors of books, having passed the mirrors reflecting my inner tranquility this time. This time not only the books that had caught my attention all day were smiling and excited, there was one more. It was about Psychic Protection. It was a more serious book and the energies were that of a guardian and care taker. I stood there for a second and looked at it. It said, “I’ll be there.” I thanked it and then I was walking out. As I reached the space outside, I realized that I had gone back to being that silly smily girl with two pigtails, I had always been. This thrilled me sooooo much, that I finally felt ready to remove my silence badge. I did.

It was time for a snack and I headed to Zorba, by the pool. There I met Dhynesh and as usually he was cracking me up with his silly one-liners. I would not help but laugh with an absolutely open heart. He looked at me quietly for a few seconds and finally said, “Badi honey aaye thi…??” I did not know how to react! I just smiled. He just shook his head in a kind of surrender, he just never understood what it was with me and this whole love…! On that note I took my leave and said that I will see him later in the evening. I peacefully walked back to the house.

In a few minutes I was fresh and ready to go meet Ma and Baba. It being such an important phase of my life, I could not have gotten into it without them and their blessings.


{At home after Baba finished cooking for Ma. :D }

I was hoping to get an auto coz the distance was a lot, but it was not to be. I just love LOVE walking… and today I was being given that as a gift. So I soldiered on. It was fun…! That was an amazing walk which reminded me of the mountains for some reason. The air on that road was so fresh and I was getting higher by the second. Hehheehehhehe When I reached the house I was so sloshed that I actually did a little merry jig when they wished me. :P It was not only Ma and Baba…! There was also Parul Ma and her husband Bhakta Swami.


{Parul Ma, in all her divine bliss.. :)}

They had come to spend a few days with Ma and Baba. What fun…! I was given special Hydrabadi methai and it was just tooooooooooooooooo tasty :D Yet another part of the celebration had begun..!

We spent a lot of time just sitting there and talking about different things and each thing was more interesting then the first. Finally Ma decided she wanted to go for a Walk.. :D :D I was jumping already. We got into the car and went to a park close by. It was beautiful. We all walked for a while and Baba and Bakta swami sat down. We three women were on a roll. We walked some more. That walk was one of the most beautiful ones I had had. I was walking, on the 30th birthday, between two enlightened women!!!! The fact that we were laughing and chatting away was another story. :D On one of the rounds a group of little girls sitting on the tank asked me, “Are you the one who comes in Mahi Way??” “Maybe.” I smiled and winked at them. Then I walked forward. Ma was so proud of me…! I could feel it in the way she looked at me. :D

We reached the two men and joined in that conversation. We were all sitting happily when my favorite purple rubber band flew away in a snap. I just wanted it back. So I sat on the ground looking for it under the bench. After a while of looking I did not find it. So in my heart I said to it, “ Come on sweety, show yourself..!” But it just would not. I heard it say, “You have received and now you need to give back. Nothing like something your heart is so close to.” Emmmm, true! I had just lost my favorite purple rubber band under a park bench with grass growing wild there and the moon growing above it. It had just planted itself in a beautiful spot so that with the grass around it, abundance and love may grow for me as well. Wow.. its amazing when you see how much the smallest things in your life care for you. The thought brought got tears to my eyes. I said a silent thank you to the purple rubber band and felt its love pouring in for me.

Now it was late and we were all getting hungry…! Baba came up with the yummiest idea of going to The Pizzeria for dinner. He said it was for my treat, rather the 1st part of my treat. The second one was a home cooked lunch of Hydrabadi Biryani by Parul Ma, the next afternoon :) What fun… !!! So off we went…!

Another PART of the day and so much was learnt..! Here is what I gathered:
1: “When the Master shows you the path, don’t think so much, just blindly follow it” …. No one better then an old ecstatic sanyasan to teach you that..! :P
2: Its too much effort to hide from true friends, even the ones inside you. Take the easier path… accept then with love and open arms.
3: Respect and love the smallest and even the apparently inanimate… only then will you see how much they care for you, already.
4: Just when you don’t expect it… life becomes a party and you just got to enjoy it. :D

The dinner and the most amazing bike ride at the end of the day is on next.

In much love and all light…
Blessed be :)


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. wow everytime i read an update from u i feel sooo happy and relaxed and such a inner piece feeling..its hard for me to describe...every update of urs is amazing and sooo pure...thank u Pushtiie...love u so so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly amazing..i am amazed at how wonderfully you can describe every feeling..even the most beautiful..silent and calm like this. I loved reading this and am eagerly waiting for the next. Just reading this makes me so light and warm and nice..thank you once again for all your love..its been a wonderful journey knowing you..
    always keep smiling :D

    ReplyDelete